What is the Dielectric Transmission Technology?
Dielectric transmission developed by Biotronic AD® achieves a breakthrough in the electromagnetic signal transmission in relation to safety, focus and effectiveness.
Our DCD Animal Health equipment provides the professional an innovating technology product that stands out by the signal transmission way: digital, dielectric, capacitive and monopolar, producing a focalised and selective action on the area to be treated and acting on target tissues.
Moreover, this technique prevents undesired currents from transiting through the body in direction to the return plate, conventionally used in the bipolar technique and in false monopolars.
In dielectric transmission, we get body animal to behave as a chain of capacitors, (Capacitors law), being able to conduct in depth action without hardly heating the surface, regardless each tissue electrical resistance and without loosing energy during the process.
Unlike other equipment on the market, emitted signal processing is executed in a digital way, what allows us to get important advantages against the other equipment on the market.
Main Effects of Dielectric Diathermic Technique
Besides thermal effect, we obtain:
Produced by the electromagnetic carrier signal modulation with a range of low and medium frequency signals.
It encourages intra and intermolecular vibrating movements of water and other bipolar molecules (which act as electric dipoles) by easing movement of vasoactive and histaminoid substances, metabolites…
It rebalances the altered plasma membrane potential or neutralizes the magnetic field of the cell membrane, modifying in this way its state of balance and increasing ion exchange and subsequent cell metabolism acceleration.
Dielectric Transmission Advantages
- Same action in:
- Tissues with great number of bipolar molecules (blood, lymph, muscle…)
- Tissues with increased resistance (adipose tissue, bone, cartilage…)
- Minimal spurious radiation; therapist safety.
- In-depth action with low powers; total energy transfer
Effects of Digital Dielectric Monopolar Diathermy
- Metabolism activation and deep tissue regeneration (total energy transfer)
- Reflected analgesia of the area due to thermoreceptors saturation through indirect mechanism (inside out)
- Drainage effect due to pulsating wave modulation thanks to a piezoelectric and resonating effect
- Exhaustive control of dosimetry in order to avoid protein denaturing
- It prevents energy transit through tissues other than the target ones
- Greater effect with lower energy is achieved (total energy transfer)
- There is no risk, skin irritation due to electrolitic action nor interaction with osteosynthesis material.