DCD Animal Health is a device with a leading technology licensed from, Biotronic AD® ,result of more than 35 years of research.
Biotronic Advance Develops is an EIBT (Innovative Technology-Based Company), leader in bioelectronic innovation for 40 years now. Established in Granada, Spain, as one of the leading companies of the Health Technological Park (PTS), manufactured the first therapeutic lasers of Spain in the late 70s.
Nowadays, the research lines and fields of action are diverse (physical medicine, regenerative physiotherapy, pain treatment, optics, cardiovascular, corporal analysis, pharmaceutical biotechnology, neurofunctional recovery, dermatology…). working both at the level of diagnosis and treatment.
Thanks to a multidisciplinary team made up of IT, Industrial and Electronic Engineers; Opticians; Pharmacists; Doctors, and Physiotherapists , Biotronic AD® covers all stages from the initial conception in its laboratories to the provision of the final product to professionals, including design, software, assembly and traceabilit.
As a result of the scientific and clinical work carried out with different universities, hospitals, research units and health professionals, Biotronic AD® has been awarded in many occasions since 2009, including:
- Bio-entrepreneurs Prize Bioances (2009).
- National Prize to the best EIBT Biotechnological company of the Ministry of Industry (2013) .
- Prize to the best Research work at a National Conference of Fibromyalgia (2013) .
- Prize to the Excellence in Andalusian SMEs from La Caixa (2014).
- Prize to the Best Research Project of the Official Association of Doctors from Granada (2015).
Biotronic AD® collaborates with research groups from different Spanish Universities and Hospitals.